Takefue’s Measures for Preventing the Spread of the Coronavirus
This establishment avoids closed and crowded spaces, and the following measures are implemented in order to avoid and prevent infection.
- Every room has an “AIR CUBE” ozone deodorizer installed for air purification.
- The establishment disinfects and ventilates on a regular basis.
- Staff members disinfect regularly, check their temperatures, and wear masks.
- Guests are asked to disinfect and have their temperatures taken upon arrival.
(In the case that a guest has a temperature above 37.5°, please note that the person may not be permitted to stay.)
- Room check-in and room check-out are conducted at the front desk so that guests are not grouped together.
- In the common areas such as THE GARDEN TAKEZONO, we take measures for social distance so as to prevent closed and crowded spaces.
We ask each guest for their cooperation and understanding.