Takefue Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) will establish, implement and maintain the following voluntary systems and rules to ensure the appropriate handling of customer’s personal information.
1 Compliance with laws and regulations
The Company will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and other relevant laws and regulations.
2 Internal system
The Company has established internal rules on the protection of personal information, and will establish a system to comply with personal information protection by disseminating and executing it to executives, employees and others.
3 Acquisition of personal information
When the Company acquires personal information from customers, the Company will specify the purpose of use and obtain consent of the customer as far as is necessary.
4 Use of personal information
The Company will use the acquired information for the following purposes, and will not use beyond the scope.
- Providing services and products to customers.
- Confirmation of the contents of reservation, shipping of goods, payment / settlement of price, guidance / confirmation related to other transactions, etc.
- Information on the products, services, special treatment, events, etc. of group companies including Zen Co., Ltd. and Takezono Co., Ltd. (herein after to be referred to as “Group Companies”).
- Collection of customer opinions and requests for improvement of facilities, products, services, websites, etc. of the Company and our Group Companies.
- Creation of basic data and creation of statistical data to conduct analysis necessary for management such as customer trend analysis and market research.
- Operations incidental to / related to the above.
- Responses based on laws and regulations or notification / instructions from administrative authorities.
5 Shared use
The Company may jointly use the personal information it holds to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose described in the preceding paragraph as follows.
- Items of shared personal information Address, full name (including phonetic characters), phone number, fax number, passport number and other information within the passport, e-mail address, office (including phonetic), office address, office phone number, fax number, credit card information, flight information, wedding anniversary information.
- Scope of shared users
- Zen Co., Ltd.
- Takezono Co., Ltd.
- Purpose of the user
- Announcements and introduction of general and membership services, product information, etc.
- Provide information on products, services, special offers, events, etc.
- Market research including marketing analysis and product development.
- Operations related to / related to the above.
- Persons responsible for managing personal information: The Company
6 Supervision of consignee
The Company may consign personal information to a third party to the extent necessary in achieving the purposes of use described in paragraph 4. In that case, the Company requires the outsourcing company to strictly manage personal information and supervise the outsourcing company.
7 Third-party restrictions
The Company will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties without consent, unless permitted by law.
8 Contact point for personal information
The Company will manage personal information as accurately and up-to-date as possible. For inquiries regarding personal information such as disclosure, correction, and suspension of use of personal information held by the Company, and other inquiries regarding personal information, please contact us as listed below.
Inquiry Contact (10:00am to 8:00pm) Tel: 0570-064-559 e-mail: email@example.com